Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Yesterday is always being written Today!

Atleast, I think I'm running a day late? Who knows! Nothing is surprising when it comes to me! HAHA! So, yesterday Zander had his ENT appointment where he was told he stays extremely dry and he's not allowed to take his medicine unless we can actually see he needs it because it's drying him out so bad that it's causing constant and I mean like a every day kind of constant nose bleed! We went to eat at his great grandma's and stayed there until bed time then, we came home and I took my medicine for my osteoporosis and we waited for his dad to come home from work then we all headed to bed. Not a very exciting day but it's days like that, that keep my mind off the long week haha! So glad that it wasn't anything major though! See you guys next blog post! Remember I'm doing a giveaway if my blog reaches 100 followers before January 1, 2015!


0 comments:

Post a Comment