Wednesday, December 10, 2014

We've finally reached the Middle!

We've finally reached the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK that is! Thank you sweet baby Jesus! Today, Zander had his dentist appointment first thing this morning and it ended like I knew it would he screamed and tried fighting them when they tried to put the laughing gas mask over his face. Zander has always had asthma and never liked the mask he always does his breathing treatments through the tube the mask has always scared him. So, since he went into fight or flight mode they're having him come to the hospital in February to be put to sleep and having his four front teeth filled (cavaties from apple juice, and other juices along with his breathing treatments). They said we'd be there for a total of 7 hours from start until checkout. That sounds lovely right? Well, I'm done with doctors appointments this week! That I'm thankful for! Now I'm resting until our appointments start going crazy again after the New Year! 
Remember that I'm doing a giveaway if my blog reaches 100 followers/subscribers before January 1, 2015! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment