Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Monday, Oh Monday!

So, today is the dreaded Monday and it really hasn’t been to bad Zander has kept me company while doing laundry and playing on the couch! He’s one amazing little boy. This week is going to keep me pretty busy and I am ready for it! Tomorrow is Zander’s ENT appointment then Wednesday is his Dentist appointment. He loves that place and even goes back by himself like a big boy and he’s so happy when he walks out I honestly love it! I am ready to get the next couple of weeks over with that way it’s close to Christmas I can’t wait to watch his face light up when he sees all of his gifts! Can it be the 24th & 25th already? Sigh…. Well I’ve got to go work on some stuff for my work at home businesses so I’m going to have to wrap this blog post up! Hope everyone has a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment