Thursday, December 4, 2014

Oops! I forgot...

So since I am doing my "Blogcember" I have made it a goal to write a blog everyday of the month December! Well I was in so much pain yesterday I really just didn't feel like I had anything to blog about except to whine, and honestly I'm not about pity parties! Today, I've got my gears going and I'm ready to share with you some awesome stuff that I've found since I'm going to start my Phlebotomy classes in January! I want to first start out by asking...Who uses a planner or catches themselves making little notes on sticky notes or even catches themselves writing it down on their hands? Well I do all of the above! And since I'll be starting my classes in January I'll need a NEW planner for the year 2015 to keep up with all my notes, blog ideas, school, grocery lists, etc. I know planners are really boring but I've found a way to make them fun and exciting and I wanted to share it with you! 
Erin Condren makes planners that you can make totally your own and are fully customizable! They come with your name and colors and even interchangable covers! You can decorate the inside pages like a scrap book using stickers and pens and all that jazz! I've seen some really cute designs on instagram and youtube watching everyone decorate theirs! I want to give you guys a referral code to give you $10 off your order on their site! They have tons of stuff to offer and their lowest planner is $50.00! Yes, I know that's not cheap but if you think about it if you go to walmart or target or anywhere really a NICE planner is atleast $20-$25 and it's just plain...But with Erin Condren you get to pick out your design, your colors, and have your name or family name put right on the front you can even get a picture put on the front and back. It has interchangeable covers and tons of accessories you can purchase for it and make it YOURS! So why not use my referral code and get $10 off your order!
JUST CLICK HERE make an account and shop and receive $10 off your order!
Let me know what you've ordered and I'll let you know what I've ordered I'll have future posts with where I get my stickers and such to decorate mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment