Wednesday, November 19, 2014

5 Gifts for Men Under $35!

So we all know how difficult it can be to buy for a man...Well I am here to help you, with 5 Best Gifts you can get for the man or men in your life!

1. Hamilton Beach 25475A Breakfast Sandwich Maker
My husband is always stopping and spending money on breakfast sandwiches on his way to work every morning, I'm thinking about making this a christmas gift from me to him because everything has the potential to be healthier if you make it yourself at home, and you know what's going into it. This is only $24.00!

2. Cuisinart CGS-5014 14-Piece Deluxe Stainless-Steel Grill Set
My father in law LOVES to Grill! And he's really good at it! I'm getting this for him for his Christmas Gift from me, I know he will love it! And I love the price! $27.63

3. Black & Decker BDCS40G 4-Volt MAX Gyro Screwdriver
My dad is always working on things and building new things and so is my uncle I think this is really cute and I know either one of them would appreciate this as a gift! Price is $33.37!

4. Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 Selling and Ranked by Amazon Customers. (Silver)
I have a mirror in my shower that I am absolutely in love with sorta like this but green and round and not from this brand and didn't come with the squeegee BUT it is fogless (I know you're thinking then it's nothing like this lol!) I think any man that shaves his face or brushes his teeth in the shower would appreciate this gift! And it's gauranteed not to fall, fog up, and has a squeegee just incase water gets on it! It suction cups to your shower wall. Price is $29.95!

5. Abco Tech Water Resistant Wireless FM Radio Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Suction Cup and Hands-Free Speakerphone, Orange/Blue
My husband has the worst habit of sitting his phone in the top corner of the shower and listening to music while showering, I'm so terrified his phone is going to fall into the shower and ruin so I'm definitely going to pick this up for him as a stocking stuffer. He can listen to his music and even answer phone calls if needed while in the shower. It has a suction cup so it just sticks right to the shower wall and it's water resistant and is BLUETOOTH! What more can you ask for and for $20.97 your wallet won't complain either!




0 comments:

Post a Comment