Monday, December 1, 2014

Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy this past week with Thanksgiving that I've not had time to even think! So I want to first start off by saying Happy Belated Thanksgiving I hope it was amazing! I attended 6 family dinners! So I've had my feel for Turkey and Ham until Christmas if I can even stomach the thought of it anymore ha ha! The two Exchanges (Ornament and Secret Santa) are now CLOSED. And I'm awaiting my gift and Ornament and I'm also waiting for this rain to clear up to mail out the gifts and ornaments I have for my special people!

For New Years I want to do a giveaway on my blog but first I'd like to reach 100 subscribers and for every 100 subscribers I'll do a giveaway. So if that sounds like something you'd be interested in please subscribe to my blogs and share with your friends and have them subscribe! If I reach 100 subscribers before January 1, 2015 I'll be doing a giveaway for my subscribers ONLY!

My blogs are:
www.sincerelysavannahxo.wordpress.com
www.sincerelysavannahxo.blogspot.com

So please subscribe, share and pass the word along! Can't wait to see how this turns out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment