Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunny Sunday!!!

Did anyone else see how beautiful it was outside today? It was soooo pretty! Even though I didn't feel well and stayed in bed all day I stared out my window until I went to sleep. When I woke up I got dressed and went and picked up my layaway and did some grocery shopping then came home wrapped gifts and also got all my gifts and ornaments ready to take to the post office tomorrow for my secret santa exchanges and my ornament exchanges! I can't wait to receive my wonderful gifts from my secret santa's and I can't wait until mine arrive at their new destinations! I hope everyone loves them! Although mine for my own Secret Santa Exchange is being delayed in the mail I should be seeing it soon and sending it on it's way! I'm so excited that it's getting so close to Christmas! Zander's ToysRUs gifts should be here anytime this week and I'm more than excited to get them here and to wrap them! He's so excited but I don't think anyone could be more excited than me! :) Kendall starts work on 2nd shift tomorrow (Monday) and he's going to help me do all my errands this week Monday- Take all gifts to post office to drop off so they get to their Special People before Christmas
Tuesday- Zander goes to the Ears, Nose, and Throat Doctor for his constant nose bleeds.
Wednesday- Zander goes to the Dentist to get some tiny cavities filled from his breathing treatments and juices he drinks.
Thursday and Friday I guess I'll play by ear! I'm so glad that Kendall gets to help me with this stuff this time! It's hard on me sometimes to do it all alone.
Hope Everyone has a great night and an even better Tomorrow!
Goodnight ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment